Monday, July 18, 2011

I have a problem.. but i am not able to figure out if its ocd..?

well..... i am doubtful if its ocd because i have all the symptoms of ocd except the fear of germs, which seems to be the most common one..... i have basically developed this fear of talking because of my fear of hurting people..... i record all my conversations so that i can listen to what i spoke and if i hadn't hurt anyone,you know, not said something wrong...... i literally record alllll my conversations..... and if my phone is out of space to record any more, then i panic and just shut my mouth..... i keep checking every one minute if my phone is recording..... i ask this friend of mine everyday if i said anything wrong..... i need reassurance that i didn't..... i keep checking on my family and friends as often as possible to make sure they are safe..... i always have these thoughts of violent things happening to my family and friends..... then i somehow try to contact the person to know if he/she is alrite..... by the way i record my phone conversations too..... all of them..... i keep asking my friends if they reached home safely..... then when i am talking, there's this part of my head telling me to tell really mean things and hurt my loved once though i know i would never want to do that..... its like i am only half present in the conversation..... and i count a lot too..... though i am trying to control it now..... i keep staring outside doors to make sure i don't close the door on my loved ones and insult them..... i have violent images popping up, not very often, but enough to disturb me..... pl help me out in figuring out what exactly is it that i am going through..... this problem has been only for around 1-1.5 years..... i never had problems like this before that..... well i am slowly getting over the aversion towards numbers and alphabets..... well there's this embarrasing thing..... there are images i have of inappropriately kissing the person in front of me though i DON"T want to.. its involuntary..... so i try and move out of that place..... it disturbs me soooo much..... do reply.....

No comments:

Post a Comment