Friday, July 15, 2011

Is my friend completely ungrateful or what?

Yesterday was his birthday so me and my two friends baked him a cake, made him a cute ugly card with a nice picture of the four of us on it. yeah, sure it wasn't the best present, but we tried as we had no money. It took us hours. We went all the way to his house through the city with the cake on a tray. When we called his apartment his parents ignored us so we waited until a neighbor would let us up. It took us about an hour to get in to his house. When we got there he was like guys, I was sleeping... He said the cake tasted like **** and made up an excuse as to why hE couldn't go out. He didn't say thankyou... My friend nearly cried, and all he said was some friends you guys are. But he said it not seriously but not really joking...

No comments:

Post a Comment