Monday, July 18, 2011

Lab or Dachshund????

I've known 3 Dachsunds and they all barked a lot, especially when they met new people or when they were left home alone, so I think you should get a Lab because they don't seem to bark as much. Plus, smaller dogs tend to be a bit more yappy, haha! Anyways, if you're home most of the time and you want a dog that's friendly with other dogs then I would also say that you should go with the Lab. I think that they are generally friendlier and can be more entertaining than Dachshunds. Though I love Dachshunds too because they're really sweet once you become friends with them and they have really soft fur and super cute ears! Also, Dachshunds get pretty stinky when they're older and the Labs I've known didn't smell as much when they were aging, so I would also pick the Lab. They're both really good dogs, but I'd pick the Lab. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment