Saturday, July 16, 2011

Is this ok to wear being outside?

ok im in my early 20's. me and my husband who is the same age. so this what i had on. since its my own yard and home im wearing a skimpy bikini the bottoms is a thong but im wearing some old short shorts(daisy dukes). unbutton then i just had on my bikini top only. since im 5'5 120lbs and my bust is a 38c cup. so i tend to have more cleavage. well my neighbor who is a female comes over to our fence line and said to me you should not being wearing that cause your boobs and don't look right and i thinks its ugly on you. well i was shocked what she said how rude of her. well she is not as skinny or have the body like i do. but i wouldn't say that to any one. i should of toke off my short shorts and stayed in my thong bikini bottom and she what else she would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment